The Nazareth College Arts Center:
- is a non-profit institution.
- attracts more than 80,000 adults and children annually.
- is the premier presenter of world-class dance, children’s theatre, and international entertainment in Rochester.
- is the performance home of Rochester City Ballet and world-renowned Garth Fagan Dance, as well as the home of Rochester Children’s Theatre and Bach Children’s Chorus.
- houses the Nazareth College departments of art, music, and theatre arts, which present exceptional theatre productions, musicals, opera, recitals, and art exhibitions each year (events are open to the public).
- serves as a venue for auditions, art classes, music lessons, recitals, fundraisers, lectures, community theater productions, camps, workshops, and graduations.
- provides access to master classes, school performances, and subscription series shows for under-served youth.
- hosts an annual, community-wide Summer Dance Festival.
Click here for Information and Overview of the Callahan Theater Venue.
Detailed information for Technical Crews can be found here.
Exhibitions in the Arts Center Gallery and Colacino Gallery are free of charge and open to the public. Learn more >>
Click here for more information on theater rental fees, services, equipment and labor costs for the 2011-2012 season.