The Nazareth College Arts Center:
- is a nonprofit institution.
- is the premier presenter of world-class dance, children’s theatre, and international entertainment in Rochester.
- attracts approximately 70,000 adults and children annually.
- houses the Nazareth College departments of art, music, and theatre arts, which present exceptional theatre productions, musicals, recitals, and art exhibitions each year (events are open to the public), while preparing students for successful careers in fields such as art, music, and drama education; visual communication design; studio art; film; creative arts therapy; acting; musical theatre; dance; technical theatre and design; music performance; and music business.
- serves as a venue for auditions, art classes, music lessons, recitals, fundraisers, lectures, community theater productions, camps, workshops, and graduations.
- offers a School Performance Series which serves thousands of area K-12 students/teachers each year.
- is the performance home of Rochester City Ballet and world-renowned Garth Fagan Dance, as well as the home of the Bach Children’s Chorus.
- is the only area performing Arts Center located on a College campus.
Click here for Information and Overview of the Callahan Theater Venue.
Detailed information for Technical Crews can be found here.
Exhibitions in the Arts Center Gallery and Colacino Gallery are free of charge and open to the public. Learn more >>
Click here for more information on theater rental fees, services, equipment and labor costs for the 2013-2014 season.